Our Ozone Sanitize Treatment kills up to 99.99% of pathogens including MRSA (staph), H1N1, and neutralizes carcinogens and removes odors from your gear, equipment and transports.
All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment is a “100% dry process” that uses one of nature’s most powerful sanitizers, ozone!
Our Green Technology Safely Destroys:
- All Biological Pollutants, VOCs, and their Odors
- MRSA / Super Bugs / Staph
- Athlete’s Foot Fungus
- Flesh Eating Bacteria
- Swine Flu (H1N1)
- Whooping Cough
- Norovirus (stomach virus)
- Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
- Surface Molds, including Toxigenic or Black Mold
- and more.
In addition to the above, Ozone is effective at combating many types of organisms, including retroviruses, bacteria and fungus on surfaces. These would include: MS2 Coliphage; Poliovirus(Type 1 and Type 3); Hepatitis A; Enteroviruses (Coxsackie, Mumps, etc.); Rotaviruses; HIV; SA11 and enteric viruses (gastroenteritis); Influenza viruses (Flu – Type A and B); the Norwalk virus (Norovirus) and Rhinoviruses (pneumonia, bronchiolitis, etc).
After a service call, throw all the PPE (hat, gloves, jacket, pants, boots and SCBA) in the bag and take it to us (or call us for a pickup). We can usually turn around all the gear sanitized around in a day and often in hours. The gear comes out sanitized and ready to safely use again.
Regularly using the our Ozone Sanitize Treatment extends the life of fire gear by neutralizing the contaminants that erode your gear over time.
Career fire fighters and volunteers alike benefit by having their fire gear sanitized regularly to reduce the chance of infection and cross-contamination.
Stains and residue need to be removed from time to time via traditional washing methods.
- Limit Firefighter Exposure to Communicable Diseases
- MRSA infection is a serious threat to firefighter health and safety
- MRSA is on the rise in Fire & Police Depts
- Infection Prevention and Exposure Control Practices
- Communicable Disease Guidelines for Firefighters
Traditional washing takes time and leaves your gear wet taking hours to dry out.
With our process there is no agitation or tumbling, no detergents and no heat to increase material degradation.
Standard Gear – $25.00
Bunkers (pants), jacket, helmet, boots, and gloves.
Various Other Items / Gear
– $10.00 and higher Bunkers(pants), jacket, helmet, boots, gloves, mascot costumes, Hunting gear, Racing suits, Camping equipment, Smoke damaged items, Leather goods, Any type of helmets, gloves, boots, shoes… If you have an item that you just cannot get the bad smell out of give us a call and maybe we can help!
All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment can also sanitize EMT/Paramedic equipment and transports.
Contact Us Today For a Free Estimate!