- The number one barrier to the sale of a property is off odors. Unpleasant odors can really “turn off” a buyer : Pet, smoke (cigarette, cigar, etc), cooking, mildew, mold and other smells.
- Realtors : Tell your sellers about our Ozone Sanitize Treatment services to help them sanitize and deodorize their home before they list it on the market, improving the value of the home and the probability of a sale.
- Realtors: Tell your buyers about our Ozone Sanitize Treatment services to help them sanitize and disinfect their new home before they move in to eliminate all of the biological pollutants left behind by the previous owner: bacteria, viruses, fungi, allergens, and mold/mildew.
A reputable real estate appraiser recently stated “Bad odors negatively effect home appraisal values too. If I appraise a home with bad odors that home will appraise for less than comparable homes that don’t smell”.
All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment is just cents per square foot, it is a small price to pay to help combat the odors that are hindering the sale (and value) of your home.
All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment is a “100% dry process” that uses one of nature’s most powerful sanitizer, ozone. All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment is 100% airborne and “Reaches everywhere that air can reach”, this means our approach can sanitize surfaces often missed by topical “by hand” cleaning methods (e.g., “nooks and crannies”, walls, ceilings, air ducts, etc). Think of it like sanitizing 360 degrees indoors. Ozone is one of the most powerful sterilants in the world and destroys bacteria, viruses, fungus and odors. All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment does not mask odors, it kills them at the source. All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize treatment uses no chemicals and leaves no chemical residue. Safe, Effective, Natural and Green!
Our Green Technology Safely Destroys:
- All Biological Pollutants, VOCs, and their Odors
- MRSA / Super Bugs / Staph
- Athlete’s Foot Fungus
- Flesh Eating Bacteria
- Swine Flu (H1N1)
- Whooping Cough
- Norovirus (stomach virus)
- Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
- Surface Molds, including Toxigenic or Black Mold
- and more.
Ozone technology is approved by:
In addition to the above, Ozone is effective at combating many types of organisms, including retroviruses, bacteria and fungus on surfaces. These would include: MS2 Coliphage; Poliovirus(Type 1 and Type 3); Hepatitis A; Enteroviruses (Coxsackie, Mumps, etc.); Rotaviruses; HIV; SA11 and enteric viruses (gastroenteritis); Influenza viruses (Flu – Type A and B); the Norwalk virus (Norovirus) and Rhinoviruses (pneumonia, bronchiolitis,etc).
One of the first distinctions to understand is that “Cleaning is not Sanitizing.” The EPA states that sanitizers must stay on the surface for 2-8 minutes to kill most germs. With topical cleaning methods, this never happens! Sanitizing, like the services that All Star Sanitize provides, is a level above ordinary cleaning, and is a better ways to stop the spread of diseases by attacking bacteria and virus where they live.
All Star Sanitize understands how difficult it is often for Real Estate professionals and home owners to get a home “staged” for sale, often there are many aspects that need to be addressed. All Star Sanitize has a strong reputable professional partnership network that can bring in various service elements to help with staging. Learn more about our home staging service here.
How your house smells matters!
Pet, smoke (cigarette, cigar, etc), cooking, mildew, mold and other smells are big turn offs.
Whole House: All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment is based on the total square footage of home, including basement (if applicable). Why? In order to effectively sanitize your home, the entire home must be treated. We kill the source of the odor, we don’t mask it!
Step One: Free Home Evaluation
- Conduct an on-site evaluation
- Review treatment recommendations
- No obligation quote provided
Step Two: All Star Sanitize’s Ozone Sanitize Treatment
- All people, pets, and plants are removed from the treatment area (typically evenings / weekend).
- Our equipment is strategically placed throughout the treatment area to create O3/Ozone and create air flow, this destroys and removes indoor air pollutants.
- At the end of the treatment, the treatment area is “aired out” for 2-3 hours and the Activated Oxygen in the treatment area reverts back to clean, breathable oxygen.
- People, pets and plants can now re-enter the treated area.
For extreme pet odor situations ( pet urine, etc) often a combination of multiple services is best suited to combat the problem (e.g., Ozone Sanitizing, floor cleaning with a penetrating antimicrobial, deep carpet cleaning/sanitizing, etc.). Over time pet contaminants can penetrate flooring and/or carpeting well below the surface (pad, sub-floor, etc) and a deeper cleaning is needed to combat the problem. Also for some extreme situations the flooring/carpeting/sub-flooring needs to be replaced (or sub-flooring sealed). All Star Sanitize and our network of partners are ready to work with you to remedy the problem.
It is important to note, All Star Sanitize is not a Mold Remediation or Flood Restoration company. Excessive water damage or recurring mold conditions requires a professional restoration company to make repairs and professionally dry out damaged infrastructure.